Last updated January 21, 2021
STANDARD SIX MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
Pro Edge Ventures Inc., doing business as inDOGstructaBALL ("inDOGstructaBALL", “we”, “us”, or “our”), warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of six (6) months from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. inDOGstructaBALL agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to replace and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
LIMITED PET DESTRUCTION GUARANTEE:
If your dog can destroy this product within sixty (60) days of the purchase date, the inDOGstructaBALL will be replaced (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). The definition of “destroy”: the ball must be missing at least 1cm x 1cm x 1cm of material as a single hole by volume. This damage must be caused by your dog chewing on the product. The same claim procedures will apply for this type of claim.
This clause may be updated or removed without warning at any time by inDOGstructaBALL.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Any used, previously displayed items
inDOGstructaBALL makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the Province of British Columbia, inDOGstructaBALL disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the Province of British Columbia, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some provinces or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such provinces or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to inDOGstructaBALL regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise or pet destruction must be made within the stated warranty period (as noted above) from invoice date. Email warranty@inDOGstructaBALL.com to start the process.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) will be replaced. It is our policy to replace products whenever possible
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary based on where you are.